- Stay Way From A Kid BoyfriendPosted 564 days ago
- Pleasing Your Girlfriend Isn’t SimplePosted 569 days ago
- The Masala Bhangra WorkoutPosted 570 days ago
- As Kim Takes Off Her Ring: Kim Kardashian DivorcePosted 570 days ago
- Love Chemistry And Those Little Reactions Book GiveawayPosted 572 days ago
- The Delhi Bloggers Meet Organised By Cupid SpeaksPosted 578 days ago
- The Entrepreneurship KeedaPosted 582 days ago
- The Suicide Banker Free Copies ContestPosted 583 days ago
- The King Of Controversies Is BACK: Bigg Boss 5Posted 589 days ago
- Wish Amitabh Bachchan Happy BirthdayPosted 591 days ago
10 Best Punjabi food places in Delhi
Gone are the days when the only option one had while looking to dine out was going to a local restaurant, order a simple meal of chole-bhature or chowmein, savour the flavours and learn to accept them as the last and best meal you could possibly have. Then, we possibly did not have the variety and options to choose from like we have today. Chinese meant chowmein, Punjabi food was limited to tandoori rotis and makhni dal and the good old gol gappas were always a fallback option in case you wanted something small and easy.
Today the word food has got a whole new meaning altogether. We have restaurants for every type of cuisine. So following is the list of restaurants that one must check out in Delhi, when looking for Punjabi food.
- Punjabi Haveli- Located in Hari Nagar, this one is a full Punjabi restaurant. From the food to the ambience everything speaks of hardcore Punjabi flavour. Don’t be surprised to see people smoking hukkas and drinking alcohol here.
- Pind Balluchi- This one has is quite popular because of its ambience. The interiors are quite intelligently matched with the food, both being hardcore Punjabi. This one’s located in Connaught Place and Rajouri Garden.
- Punjabi By Nature – Located in the City Square Mall, Rajouri Garden it is easily accessible by the metro and serves a wide range of lip-smacking Punjabi food.
- The Dhaba- Keeping in mind the good old dhabas, that have for a long time defined the Indian food patterns, from the presentation to the food itself, has a rustic touch of Punjab in it. Located in Rajouri Garden.
- Punjabi Rasoi- Located in Rohini Sector-7, its great option for all of you, residing outside Delhi and willing to savour some delicious Punjabi food.
- Privilege- Located in Rajouri Garden, this one is yet another place you shouldn’t miss when looking for Punjabi food options.
- Khalsa- Located in Mayapuri, this one is affordable and lets you have a wholesome meal without making your pocket light.
- Wah ji Wah- Located in Fateh Nagar, this place offers not just full Punjabi meals but also a wide variety of sweets and other delicacies.
- Not Just Paranthas- Located in Greater Kailash in South Delhi, it’s a must visit for all you foodies who love to experiment. Paranthas made out of cashews is just one variety. Check out this place for more.
- The Mohan’s- Located in Tilak Nagar, it has a large variety of foods including desserts and ice-creams at affordable prices.