- Stay Way From A Kid BoyfriendPosted 563 days ago
- Pleasing Your Girlfriend Isn’t SimplePosted 567 days ago
- The Masala Bhangra WorkoutPosted 568 days ago
- As Kim Takes Off Her Ring: Kim Kardashian DivorcePosted 568 days ago
- Love Chemistry And Those Little Reactions Book GiveawayPosted 571 days ago
- The Delhi Bloggers Meet Organised By Cupid SpeaksPosted 576 days ago
- The Entrepreneurship KeedaPosted 580 days ago
- The Suicide Banker Free Copies ContestPosted 582 days ago
- The King Of Controversies Is BACK: Bigg Boss 5Posted 587 days ago
- Wish Amitabh Bachchan Happy BirthdayPosted 589 days ago
5 Things All Girlfriends Should Know
Did you read 5 Things all Boyfriends should know
There are a few things which your guy won’t tell you, but you probably should know for a healthy Relationship, which lasts… I am pouring out 5 things of those few, here;
1. Boys hate Advice Don’t offer him advice unless he asks for it. Tell him you have confidence in his ability to work out things. Support is all he needs.
2. Don’t nag him with “What Happened?” Seriously if anything was wrong or if he really had to tell you, he will. Don’t force him and nag him day and night with – “What’s wrong?” “Are you fine?”… His “I am ok” actually means he is okay, he knows how to handle his life.
3.The 4 A’s
- Appreciation, Admiration, Acceptance, Approval
- Appreciation: directly proportional to Motivation. When you appreciate a guy he will feel motivated to do better next time He knows his efforts didn’t go in vain and respect for his partner will increase.
- Admiration: Guys have this need of being admired. When he is admired for his talents, characteristics, he feels secure enough to devote himself o his woman and love her more.
- Acceptance: When a guy feels accepted it is easier for him to listen and give the girl the understanding she needs. Accepting him indicates that you are not trying to improve him but trusting him to make his own decisions.
- Approval: Every girl wishes to have her Knight in Shining Armour real soon in life and deep inside every guy wants to be that to his girl. A girl’s approving attitude acknowledges the good things in a guy and expresses a sense of satisfaction. Though Approval doesn’t mean agreeing to whatever he does/says.
4. He doesn’t want to talk about his problems or yours: When a girl wants to discuss about her problems, all a guy will do is resist this. He feels responsible for all the girl’s problems and hence doesn’t want to talk about them. Same goes with his own feelings; when a girl asks him to pour out his problems, all a guy does is go from there and sit somewhere silently. He wants to work out on his problems and the intricate details of it when all a girl wants is talk about it.
5. The sense of self: A guy’s sense of self is defined by the work he does and the achievements which is a total different in the case of girls. Girl’s sense of relief is defined by her feelings and emotions.
You might also want to read,