- Stay Way From A Kid BoyfriendPosted 560 days ago
- Pleasing Your Girlfriend Isn’t SimplePosted 564 days ago
- The Masala Bhangra WorkoutPosted 565 days ago
- As Kim Takes Off Her Ring: Kim Kardashian DivorcePosted 565 days ago
- Love Chemistry And Those Little Reactions Book GiveawayPosted 568 days ago
- The Delhi Bloggers Meet Organised By Cupid SpeaksPosted 573 days ago
- The Entrepreneurship KeedaPosted 577 days ago
- The Suicide Banker Free Copies ContestPosted 579 days ago
- The King Of Controversies Is BACK: Bigg Boss 5Posted 584 days ago
- Wish Amitabh Bachchan Happy BirthdayPosted 586 days ago
Aamir Khan Gets Junglee After Buying Shammi Kapoor’s Jacket
Aamir Khan’s recent New Delhi trip to New Delhi along with his wife Kiran Rao was not just in order to attend the first ongoing Osian’s Cinefan Film Festival it had much more to than that for him. The couple managed to make successful bids buying stuff from films worth Rs 2,38,000. Out of the many things that the couple bought one was Shammi Kapoor’s jacket which they bought for Rs 88,000.
As per the Osian, the ongoing Osian’s Cinefan Film Festival has turned out to be a huge success and has had reported sales of Rs 69.55 lakh and 86 per cent lots sold. Some of the things that were on auction were vintage and rare posters, show-cards, stills, song-synopsis booklets among other artifacts.
One of the most successful bid of the festival included of full rights to the last recorded song of Kishore Kumar. It was bought by Gurgaon based Kingdom of Dreams, which they intend to use for their musical show “Jhumroo”. The bid closed at Rs. 15.6 lakh.
Neville Tuli, Founder Chairman, Osian’s in one of his statements said, “After eleven years of hard work by Osian’s, India can proudly say it has the basis of an international standard market for its cinematic heritage; hereafter no one will dismiss these items as “Raddi” (garbage). They are collectibles and they have significant financial value. Though there is still a significant distance to cover for an in-depth market to emerge and hundreds of galleries and dealers to surface in a legitimate manner.”