- Stay Way From A Kid BoyfriendPosted 591 days ago
- Pleasing Your Girlfriend Isn’t SimplePosted 595 days ago
- The Masala Bhangra WorkoutPosted 596 days ago
- As Kim Takes Off Her Ring: Kim Kardashian DivorcePosted 596 days ago
- Love Chemistry And Those Little Reactions Book GiveawayPosted 599 days ago
- The Delhi Bloggers Meet Organised By Cupid SpeaksPosted 604 days ago
- The Entrepreneurship KeedaPosted 608 days ago
- The Suicide Banker Free Copies ContestPosted 610 days ago
- The King Of Controversies Is BACK: Bigg Boss 5Posted 616 days ago
- Wish Amitabh Bachchan Happy BirthdayPosted 617 days ago
After Satyamev Jayate it’s Dhoom 3 for Aamir Khan
Now that Satyamev Jayate is finally over Aamir Khan is back to business. Getting ready for one of his biggest and most talked about movies Aamir Khan is now one for Dhoom 3. It’s been more than 3 years since the news of Aamir Khan playing the lead in Dhoom 3 got out and now finally he picture seems to get into place. Aamir Khan who has been working out to get into that perfect shape for Dhoom 3 has now finally started to shoot for the much talked about Dhoom league movie. Aamir who plays a lead role in the movie will also be shooting a fight sequence with Katrina Kaif. Since the news of the fight sequence with Katrina Kaif is out everyone is eagerly waiting for it.
If sources are to be believed, then Aamir Khan would be playing a super villain in the movie. Yes, for the first time in his career, we would see Aamir Khan in a negative role. He is presently in Chicago, USA shooting for the film with the rest of the crew. It has also been heard that the makers have got special shorter bikes remade for Aamir. Every aspect in the movie seems to be bigger, brighter and much grander than the last two parts.
Aamir got into the Dhoom 3 mode soon after Satyamev Jayate shot the last episode. Now finally it is time for Aamir to show his magic with his new avatar. Just like all other movies Mr. Perfectionist is now working for Dhoom 3 very dedicatedly to make his performance stand out like always. We might also see Uday Chopra and Abhishek Bachchan in Dhoom again. The Dhoom movie cannot be complete without this duo. Isn’t it? We are eagerly waiting for Dhoom 3, Are you?