- Stay Way From A Kid BoyfriendPosted 562 days ago
- Pleasing Your Girlfriend Isn’t SimplePosted 566 days ago
- The Masala Bhangra WorkoutPosted 567 days ago
- As Kim Takes Off Her Ring: Kim Kardashian DivorcePosted 567 days ago
- Love Chemistry And Those Little Reactions Book GiveawayPosted 570 days ago
- The Delhi Bloggers Meet Organised By Cupid SpeaksPosted 575 days ago
- The Entrepreneurship KeedaPosted 579 days ago
- The Suicide Banker Free Copies ContestPosted 581 days ago
- The King Of Controversies Is BACK: Bigg Boss 5Posted 586 days ago
- Wish Amitabh Bachchan Happy BirthdayPosted 588 days ago
Anna Hazare and Anupam Kher share the Stage and Appeals to End Fast
New Delhi: Bollywood actor, Anupam Kher on Thursday visited Anna Hazare, the social activist to extend all his support to the team in their fight against corruption. Hazare and his team is observing hunger-fast-unto-death at Jantar Mantar in the hope to pressurize the government to pass the Lokpal Bill. Kher extended all his support and said that the leadership of Team Anna is essential to take the anti-corruption movement forward. He appealed to all fasting activists including Arvind to call off their fasts.
Other Stars Join Anna Hazare
Actress Archana Puran Singh also joined him on the stage. Presently, team Anna is supported with a crowd of around 500 people who are all gathered at the protest venue at Jantar Mantar. Team supporters, Arvind Kejriwal, Manish Sisodia and Gopal Rai have refused to go to the hospital despite of the fact that their health condition is worsening. Kejriwal is off medicines and has even refused to take liquid diet. However, the team’s condition is stable at the moment.
Team Anna member Kiran Bedi has repeated again that she will not ask members to break their fast, and said let the Delhi Police go about doing its job. August 1st and 2nd saw around 300 supporters camping at the protest venue, with Kejriwal, Manish Sisodia and Gopal Rai fast’s entering the ninth day on Thursday. There were also groups of protesters who went for residences of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and Congress chief Sonia Gandhi to stage protest. However, following Pune blasts, there have been many police personnel along with bomb squad who are deployed at the site in large numbers.