- Stay Way From A Kid BoyfriendPosted 565 days ago
- Pleasing Your Girlfriend Isn’t SimplePosted 569 days ago
- The Masala Bhangra WorkoutPosted 570 days ago
- As Kim Takes Off Her Ring: Kim Kardashian DivorcePosted 570 days ago
- Love Chemistry And Those Little Reactions Book GiveawayPosted 573 days ago
- The Delhi Bloggers Meet Organised By Cupid SpeaksPosted 578 days ago
- The Entrepreneurship KeedaPosted 582 days ago
- The Suicide Banker Free Copies ContestPosted 584 days ago
- The King Of Controversies Is BACK: Bigg Boss 5Posted 589 days ago
- Wish Amitabh Bachchan Happy BirthdayPosted 591 days ago
Are You Maintaining Work Life Balance?
To maintain the work life balance is one of life’s greatest challenges for working women. Especially in the countries like India because of the socio cultural reasons.There was a time when husband used to be the bread earner in the family and wife used to sit in the home. Now the time has changed as both husband and wife are working and earning. But the poor wife still cooks the food, clean the house and wash the clothes.
ISSUES: Women feel burdened among work and family responsibility. Their concerns are different like child illness, family functions and other household responsibilities. “Problems are their in everybody’s life but if we plan, rank our work I am sure we will find a balance. I do agree that sometimes things might go out of control. But welcome problems with positive attitude and result will be yours.” Says XYZ
MANAGE: To maintain the balance among personnel and professional life is important. And there is no sure shot success mantra for that .One has to decide their priorities and take decisions accordingly. Take up the work which they can manage with their household work. Even companies understand that employee give maximum productivity when they take time for family and their personnel interest. Most organization offers supportive work culture and provides various facilities like :- – child care (Facilities at office) – Flexi-timings – Part time employment – Leave plans – both paid and unpaid – to suit employee’s need – Subsidized food plans – Counseling services for problems like managing work and the home – Rest rooms
GUILT: Working women suffer from remorse of not spending sufficient time with family due to their professional responsibilities. at the same time they should understand that they are earning for their family only And contributing towards finances of the family. Society puts unrealistic expectations on women to be “perfect” mothers.