- Stay Way From A Kid BoyfriendPosted 563 days ago
- Pleasing Your Girlfriend Isn’t SimplePosted 568 days ago
- The Masala Bhangra WorkoutPosted 569 days ago
- As Kim Takes Off Her Ring: Kim Kardashian DivorcePosted 569 days ago
- Love Chemistry And Those Little Reactions Book GiveawayPosted 571 days ago
- The Delhi Bloggers Meet Organised By Cupid SpeaksPosted 577 days ago
- The Entrepreneurship KeedaPosted 581 days ago
- The Suicide Banker Free Copies ContestPosted 582 days ago
- The King Of Controversies Is BACK: Bigg Boss 5Posted 588 days ago
- Wish Amitabh Bachchan Happy BirthdayPosted 590 days ago
Author Interview: Nitya Prakash
Nitya Prakash, our Author in Talks is the Author of the book, Dear, I hate You
The Big Question 1. What prompted you to be an author or you always wanted to be one?
Ans: Since I gathered wisdom to think about the way my life was proceeding, I was always fascinated with the belief that I have something worth sharing with the wider world around me. ‘Being’ an author was not exactly the motivation, but outpouring myself was one. Of course one ‘becomes’ an author that way.
2. How did you choose the genre and also the name?
Ans: Since I write romantic/motivational/paranormal, I want my titles to reflect the genre, at least to some degree, because I don’t want to mislead readers; I want to entice them. And, I like my titles to have a double meaning. Here’s how I came up with the title for my first romantic novel ‘Dear, I Hate You’.
3. Any future projects that you are working on right now?
Ans: At present I am at the trail of my second book ‘R.I.P.(Rest In Peace)’ releasing next year and also few major film projects.
4. Tell us something about your book?
Ans: Well a one line compression of the entire book can at best be that it is about the life of a guy who is sensitive, too possessive at times, and the way his life swings between fortune and misfortune. Of course gals form a major part…
5. How is it different?
Ans: This book is simply a mirror image of the age old tradition of love stories. After all its a hate story, as the name suggests…
6. What should an author keep in mind while writing down a novel?
Ans: Well, nothing, in fact…an author must never preoccupy his mind with any directives that may restrict the spontaneous flow of ideas. It is assumed that an author understands that he is writing for his readers not for his own fascination.
7. Any advice for budding Author?
Ans: Yes, I would just forward what I was advised by an eminent person, the first and the foremost is that first read a hundred books before writing a book. Reading good authors gives an insight to the essence of writing.
8. Your favourite book that you have read?
Ans: Srimad Bhagwad Gita and To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee.
9. Your inspiration behind writing?
Ans: My father Mr. Kapil Dev, whom Allah called to rest in peace when I was two years old and my English Teacher in School, Ms. Priyanka Agrawal. It is just because of them that I came across an author in me.
10. How are critics Important?
Ans: The importance of critics is universally acclaimed, not only for an author but for every sphere of activity. Critics become more important when the work is more related to the people at large. Since it is impossible for a person to himself evaluate all dimensions of his work. Critics make the work easier by throwing light on those aspects which may otherwise go unnoticed.
After Reading the Author Interview of the Author of the book Dear I Hate You Must Buy and Read His Book!