- Stay Way From A Kid BoyfriendPosted 592 days ago
- Pleasing Your Girlfriend Isn’t SimplePosted 596 days ago
- The Masala Bhangra WorkoutPosted 597 days ago
- As Kim Takes Off Her Ring: Kim Kardashian DivorcePosted 597 days ago
- Love Chemistry And Those Little Reactions Book GiveawayPosted 600 days ago
- The Delhi Bloggers Meet Organised By Cupid SpeaksPosted 605 days ago
- The Entrepreneurship KeedaPosted 609 days ago
- The Suicide Banker Free Copies ContestPosted 611 days ago
- The King Of Controversies Is BACK: Bigg Boss 5Posted 616 days ago
- Wish Amitabh Bachchan Happy BirthdayPosted 618 days ago
Being An Atheist
Atheist; the most dreaded word for my parents, I guess. My mother, an astrologer and my father, a businessman, both think God got them there, where they are today. I think otherwise. Why God? Why not your own efforts, your own hard work, your own determination and focus? Why not this?
I believe that it’s human efforts, it’s the capability to create miracles, it’s the power to go beyond the ordinary, its curiosity to discover more and invent something new. It is the wish for EVOLUTION.
I do not believe in God. People often ask me the mundane and obvious question-”Why?” I answer casually-”Because he never showed up. And the thing which I cannot see does not exist for me. Simple.” According to me, it’s the best and most logical answer I could give to satisfy others minds and stop any further questions.
Similarly, when it comes to making an effort, for the religiously driven fellows, things are way too easy as they sit and do nothing but to pray and leave everything to God. But for an atheist, it’s hard even then. You have to run, work, think, gather courage and make a move if you want something to be yours or if you want yourself out of trouble.
Now I ask, is being an atheist easy? It kills you sometimes, the guilt is all yours to face and sink in so is the achievement. It’s a fair bargain. Your bad are yours to face and your good is also yours to cherish and celebrate.