- Stay Way From A Kid BoyfriendPosted 589 days ago
- Pleasing Your Girlfriend Isn’t SimplePosted 594 days ago
- The Masala Bhangra WorkoutPosted 595 days ago
- As Kim Takes Off Her Ring: Kim Kardashian DivorcePosted 595 days ago
- Love Chemistry And Those Little Reactions Book GiveawayPosted 598 days ago
- The Delhi Bloggers Meet Organised By Cupid SpeaksPosted 603 days ago
- The Entrepreneurship KeedaPosted 607 days ago
- The Suicide Banker Free Copies ContestPosted 608 days ago
- The King Of Controversies Is BACK: Bigg Boss 5Posted 614 days ago
- Wish Amitabh Bachchan Happy BirthdayPosted 616 days ago
How To Be Monsoon Trendy
Yes, its here. The season of romance and dull weather, of cool drops and water logging, of hot coffees and puddles; despite its ironies, monsoon has always been a personal favorite. After an exhausting summer climes, its something we desperately look forward to. And honestly, that’s not even overrated. Here’s a reason to celebrate monsoons all the more! Serve yourself with these fashion palates and look fabulous throughout.
- Bold and Whacky: Colors light up the world and your mood like no other. Enliven the dull weather by experimenting with bold colors like green, red, indigo, tangerine, mauve, beige, chrome yellow and white. Fluorescent colors are also big this season. Let the color not be restricted to your tops and t-shirts. Raise the fab quotient with colored pants and capris which are super chic and comfy.
- Fabric woes: The star guests of monsoons are fabrics like blended cotton and polynylon. One should abstain from using linen and other easily crushable fabrics like cotton and polyester. If you are someone who has to wear a sari to work, rayon and silk are best options as they dry up faster and won’t leave you shivering in the air condition all day. Stay away to fabrics that stick to your skin all day.
- Styles and cuts: Wave goodbye to your body hugging skinny jeans and welcome a whole new set of closet pals. Sure summer is out but the jumpsuits are here to stay. Chic shorts, capris and knee length skirts are perfect for a day out. Tank tops and halter spell style effortlessly. For parties and events, mullet dresses are the new must haves. Check them out!
- Accessorize: Eye-catching is the word. If done it right, it adds a certain charm to your look and style. Pick from a variety of embellishments, whether it be aqua hued beads, translucent bands to magnanimous rings. Don’t shy yourself from bracelets, long chains, pendants, acrylic neckpieces and funky earrings. Flip flops, crocs and vibrant strappy sandals and ballet flats now come in pretty colors and designs. But gum boots have a stylish aura of their own. Checkout the latest ones in floral prints that have made us drool and lust. Sling bags, hand bags, messenger bags are all welcome and wonderful as long as they aren’t made up of leather.
- Of umbrellas and rain trench coats: Choose the print that cheers up your mood. There are also varieties of translucent and plain opaque colors that display the spirit of the season. Mini ruffles at the hem of umbrellas have always looked adorable. Many designers are laying extra emphasis on neon colored umbrellas and trench coats to nail the look and look eye-catchy. Choose the one that suits your skin and complements your figure.
- Make-up Ways: Go the natural route on this. Keep it scanty and stylish. Refrain from using powder based mascara and compact. You can opt for waterproof mascara, eye-liners and lip balms.
That’s about it. Have a wonderful time and don’t forget to enjoy the season! J