- Stay Way From A Kid BoyfriendPosted 566 days ago
- Pleasing Your Girlfriend Isn’t SimplePosted 570 days ago
- The Masala Bhangra WorkoutPosted 571 days ago
- As Kim Takes Off Her Ring: Kim Kardashian DivorcePosted 571 days ago
- Love Chemistry And Those Little Reactions Book GiveawayPosted 574 days ago
- The Delhi Bloggers Meet Organised By Cupid SpeaksPosted 579 days ago
- The Entrepreneurship KeedaPosted 583 days ago
- The Suicide Banker Free Copies ContestPosted 585 days ago
- The King Of Controversies Is BACK: Bigg Boss 5Posted 590 days ago
- Wish Amitabh Bachchan Happy BirthdayPosted 592 days ago
Career Option Of Your Choice
Every year as more than a lakh of students pass out after giving their boards, they feel like a big burden has been released and they are free and tension free. But the real test begins right after this stage, and that is choosing their own career option, freely.
Often people ask that if one is a science or commerce or arts stream students. And then they start hatching plans, indulging in wild guessing games to know that child’s career in future. Science has ALWAYS meant either doctor or an engineer.
If you aspire to become neither, it’s a crime, a big CRIME. After all, why else were you sent to this stream? All around you when you see a high number of IIT-ians and students qualifying for various prestigious universities, there’s a sense of guilt, a shame that you feel inside.
Passion tapers off. What remains is just half-hearted approach to your life. Many students begin to show suicidal tendencies. They are emotionally handicapped, feeling alone and lost because of lack of anyone to confide in.
Another very general perception is that the subject of Arts is only for those who don’t want to do anything concrete in life and while away their time. People from this field are dubbed as strugglers and losers, who know a lot but can’t really earn anything in life.
And that’s what measures the amount of success one achieves in his life. No one understands that some amount of struggle is a part and parcel of every job’s start. It’s only when we progress in our job, achieve some stability that our employers are willing to pay us more.
The times have changed a lot. In times when a perfect 100 % helps one get a seat in a prestigious college, you really have to slog it out, literally spend every drop of your sweat and blood and fight for that one seat in your favorite university.
Also the people are willing to pay huge sums of money to seek admission in a college. Private institutes are sprawling up in every nook and corner of the city and it all depends on the amount you are willing to shell out for that course that makes all the difference.
Competition is something we can’t get ourselves rid off. There’ some cooperation, help and sensible advice from elders that will help us achieve what we want in life.