- Stay Way From A Kid BoyfriendPosted 565 days ago
- Pleasing Your Girlfriend Isn’t SimplePosted 569 days ago
- The Masala Bhangra WorkoutPosted 570 days ago
- As Kim Takes Off Her Ring: Kim Kardashian DivorcePosted 570 days ago
- Love Chemistry And Those Little Reactions Book GiveawayPosted 573 days ago
- The Delhi Bloggers Meet Organised By Cupid SpeaksPosted 578 days ago
- The Entrepreneurship KeedaPosted 582 days ago
- The Suicide Banker Free Copies ContestPosted 584 days ago
- The King Of Controversies Is BACK: Bigg Boss 5Posted 589 days ago
- Wish Amitabh Bachchan Happy BirthdayPosted 591 days ago
250g Eggless Brownie Mix (Dr. Oetker Funfoods)
100ml Full Cream Milk
25g White Chocolate
25g Dark Chocolate
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
2. Line a rectangular (8 inch x 8 inch) baking tray with greased baking paper.
3. Soak almonds in boiling water for 10 min. and drain. De-skin almonds and cut into small pieces.
4. In a bowl add brownie mix, melted butter and milk and whisk until the batter is smooth.
5. Add almonds to the batter and mix. Immediately pour batter in the baking tray and smooth it.
6. Bake for 25 mins. until a toothpick, inserted in the centre, comes out clean and leave to cool.
7. Chop white and dark chocolate and put it in two small plastic bags. Seal the bags and place
them in a bowl of hot water until the chocolate is melted. (Be careful not to drip any water inside
8. Dry the plastic bag and cut off a corner of the bag. Decorate brownie first with white chocolate
and second with dark chocolate as shown on the picture and leave to set.
9. Cut brownie into 12 pieces and serve hot.
Preparation Time: 40 Minutes
Baking Time: 25 Minutes
Variation (Almond-Coffee Brownie): Add 10g Coffee Powder in step 4.