Chocolate Muffins Ingredients:
- 250g Eggless Bake Mix Chocolate (Dr. Oetker Funfoods)
- 100g Butter (Salted)
- 180ml Full Cream Milk
- 100g Chocolate Dessert Topping (Dr. Oetker Funfoods)
Directions For Chocolate Muffins Recipe:
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Mix chocolate mix, 90g melted butter and milk in a bowl until batter is smooth.
- Grease 4.5cm dia. round muffin mould with the left off 10g butter and pour the batter in.
- Bake for 30 mins. or until a knife/toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove the muffins from the moulds and place on a plate.
- Pour chocolate dessert topping on top and serve hot.
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Baking Time: 30 Minutes