- Stay Way From A Kid BoyfriendPosted 564 days ago
- Pleasing Your Girlfriend Isn’t SimplePosted 568 days ago
- The Masala Bhangra WorkoutPosted 569 days ago
- As Kim Takes Off Her Ring: Kim Kardashian DivorcePosted 569 days ago
- Love Chemistry And Those Little Reactions Book GiveawayPosted 572 days ago
- The Delhi Bloggers Meet Organised By Cupid SpeaksPosted 577 days ago
- The Entrepreneurship KeedaPosted 581 days ago
- The Suicide Banker Free Copies ContestPosted 583 days ago
- The King Of Controversies Is BACK: Bigg Boss 5Posted 589 days ago
- Wish Amitabh Bachchan Happy BirthdayPosted 590 days ago
Christmas Bonanza: Raisins & Honey Cookies Recipe
This Christmas Try Something new and yet simple. Why don’t you try Raisins & Honey Cookies and cherish them to the fullest.
Raisins & Honey Cookies Recipe
70g Butter, Unsalted
15g(1 tbsp.) Sugar
10ml(2 tsp.) Honey
5g(1 tsp.) Baking Powder
100g Crunchy Muesli Raisins & Honey (Vitalis- Dr. Oetker)
1. Knead with hand softened butter, sugar and honey in a mixing bowl.
2. Sieve maida and baking powder into it and knead with hands until dough is smooth.
3. Briefly knead Vitalis Crunchy Muesli into the dough.
4. Cover the dough and leave to chill in refrigerator for 15-30 min.
5. Preheat oven to 170°C.
6. Form 12 balls out of dough and set on a non-greased baking tray, leaving space of 4-5 cm between
7. Flatten each ball with hand to get a cookie shape. The height should be 1.5 cm.
8. Bake at 170°C for 12-18 min. until cookies are golden brown.
9. Put cookies on a plate with absorbent paper to excess butter by cooling down.
Preparation Time: 40 Minutes
Baking Time: 12 – 18 Minutes
Tip: If dough is too sticky to form, dust some maida on it.