- Stay Way From A Kid BoyfriendPosted 566 days ago
- Pleasing Your Girlfriend Isn’t SimplePosted 570 days ago
- The Masala Bhangra WorkoutPosted 571 days ago
- As Kim Takes Off Her Ring: Kim Kardashian DivorcePosted 571 days ago
- Love Chemistry And Those Little Reactions Book GiveawayPosted 574 days ago
- The Delhi Bloggers Meet Organised By Cupid SpeaksPosted 579 days ago
- The Entrepreneurship KeedaPosted 583 days ago
- The Suicide Banker Free Copies ContestPosted 585 days ago
- The King Of Controversies Is BACK: Bigg Boss 5Posted 590 days ago
- Wish Amitabh Bachchan Happy BirthdayPosted 592 days ago
Crunchy Chocolate Clusters
Edited By: Dr. Oetker Funfoods on December 21, 2011
This Christmas enjoy Crunchy Chocolate Clusters Recipe at your home and make your loved one fall in love with chocolate clusters all again.
Crunchy Chocolate Clusters Ingredients:
- 100g Crunchy Muesli Chocolate Granola (Vitalis- Dr. Oetker)
- 50g Pistachios
- 130g Dark Chocolate
Directions For Making Crunchy Chocolate Clusters:
- Coarsely chop pistachios and keep aside in a small bowl.
- Chop chocolate and put in a small bowl.
- Boil water in a deep bottom pan, filled with 1/3 water. Place the bowl with chocolate into the pan and warm for 10-15 min. or until the chocolate is melted. (Be careful not to drip any water into the chocolate by keeping it in water bad.) Take out the bowl and mix crunchy muesli chocolate granola into it.
- Line a plate with greased baking paper.
- Place small clusters of the chocolate mixture on the plate with the help of two spoons.
- Sprinkle chopped pistachios on top and leave to set for 15 min. Serve cold.