- Stay Way From A Kid BoyfriendPosted 2 years ago
- Pleasing Your Girlfriend Isn’t SimplePosted 2 years ago
- The Masala Bhangra WorkoutPosted 2 years ago
- As Kim Takes Off Her Ring: Kim Kardashian DivorcePosted 2 years ago
- Love Chemistry And Those Little Reactions Book GiveawayPosted 2 years ago
- The Delhi Bloggers Meet Organised By Cupid SpeaksPosted 3 years ago
- The Entrepreneurship KeedaPosted 3 years ago
- The Suicide Banker Free Copies ContestPosted 3 years ago
- The King Of Controversies Is BACK: Bigg Boss 5Posted 3 years ago
- Wish Amitabh Bachchan Happy BirthdayPosted 3 years ago
Ctaare.com Launches with a Bang!
Ctaare.com – Australia’s first online fashion boutique for
exclusive Indian designer-wear for women, men and children is now in India. This website
brings in luxury clothing, accessories and much more together at one click to people of
various countries and destinations.
With some of India’s finest fashion designers such as Satya Paul, Reynu Tandon, Rocky
S, Mandira Wirk, Urvashi Kaur, Nida Mahmood, Neha Modi, Sougat Paul, Payal Kapoor,
SS.Surya, Sannam Chopra, Sonia Jetley, Anjana Seth, Rakesh Agarwal, Rishta by Arjun
Saluja, Preeti Singhal and many more, Ctaare.com is a one-stop shopping portal. The
exclusive range of designer wear and artistic accessories makes you want to shop more.
One can choose from a variety of designer Sarees, Gowns, Lengha Choli, Salwaar Kameez,
Anarkali’s for women and Sherwani and Kurta’s for men. Also, you may select from a
collection of accessories such as Earrings, Wedding Jewellery, Bangles and rings. The site
offer free shipping in India only and the price range starts at Rs 2000/- and above.
“Ctaare originated from Australia, and after making a presence in Australia, the Luxuries
Portal is on its way to India. We are now penetrating the Indian e-commerce market as well
as UAE in near future”, says Chandini and Anil Mishra Co. Founder, Ctaare.com.
Ctaare is happy to announce to be Australia’s first online Indo-western fashion boutique
for exclusive Indian designer-wear for women, men and children. Bringing you the latest in
Indian fashion straight from the runway Ctaare is leading the way in a fashion revolution
throughout the Asia-Pacific with a user-friendly and intuitive online store offering the best
in Indian fashion apparel and accessories. With offices in Sydney, Australia and New Delhi,
India, Ctaare has exclusive access to some of India’s best designers and leading Indian
fashion houses says Adarsh Mishra, CEO.