- Stay Way From A Kid BoyfriendPosted 565 days ago
- Pleasing Your Girlfriend Isn’t SimplePosted 570 days ago
- The Masala Bhangra WorkoutPosted 570 days ago
- As Kim Takes Off Her Ring: Kim Kardashian DivorcePosted 570 days ago
- Love Chemistry And Those Little Reactions Book GiveawayPosted 573 days ago
- The Delhi Bloggers Meet Organised By Cupid SpeaksPosted 579 days ago
- The Entrepreneurship KeedaPosted 582 days ago
- The Suicide Banker Free Copies ContestPosted 584 days ago
- The King Of Controversies Is BACK: Bigg Boss 5Posted 590 days ago
- Wish Amitabh Bachchan Happy BirthdayPosted 591 days ago
Delhi’s Deer Park
Delhi houses a lot of Deer. Surprised? But this is true. Deer Park located in South Delhi is not only a popular place for morning walkers but one place that makes Delhi richer and more close to nature. Deer Park is very easily approachable from a lot of places.
Whether you are coming from Green Park, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas Village, Safdarjung enclave or from RK Puram just a 10 minutes drives and you reach the Deer Park. It is called the Deep Park because it actually houses a large number of deer inside the park. The park has a large enclosure in the park for deer to roam around, play with each other and have an occasional friendly fight. Children often come here to see the deer play and be a part of the experience. I am sure all Delhiites would have already visited Deer park atleast once. Those Delhiites who haven’t been there and those tourists who want to go there entry to the Deer Park and the surrounding green park is free and it is open every day from 5:00 AM to 7:30 PM during summer and 5:30 AM to 6:30 PM during winter.
Also known as Delhi’s Jogger Park, Deer park along with a few adjoining areas are known as the “lungs of Delhi” because these are a great source of fresh air amongst the already much polluted City.