- Stay Way From A Kid BoyfriendPosted 589 days ago
- Pleasing Your Girlfriend Isn’t SimplePosted 594 days ago
- The Masala Bhangra WorkoutPosted 595 days ago
- As Kim Takes Off Her Ring: Kim Kardashian DivorcePosted 595 days ago
- Love Chemistry And Those Little Reactions Book GiveawayPosted 598 days ago
- The Delhi Bloggers Meet Organised By Cupid SpeaksPosted 603 days ago
- The Entrepreneurship KeedaPosted 607 days ago
- The Suicide Banker Free Copies ContestPosted 608 days ago
- The King Of Controversies Is BACK: Bigg Boss 5Posted 614 days ago
- Wish Amitabh Bachchan Happy BirthdayPosted 616 days ago
- The underlying motive of Cupid speaks is to share the thoughts and ideas which are solely of its writers and make this platform a lively and healthy discussion forum. The highlighting feature is the content of the website and sole purpose behind this initiative is to educate cum share information about various issues give the youth a very general idea about what is happening around. Cupid speaks makes no assurances about the accuracy of information or content added in the site and at the same time doesn’t guarantee any product, material or information or any such related activity or data of any kind, express or implied. The content, opinion, thoughts or articles shared in this platform are not necessarily those of Cupid Speaks.
- Cupid speaks will not be liable for any kind of damages or loss arising due to the use of this site. Cupid speaks has a neutral approach towards any kind of activity upcoming or included in it. The content is a mere medium of sharing different views and ideas. It is against any kind of discrimination on the basis of caste, creed, color, sex, religion so on and so forth. The Subscribers and readers should not act or do any thing purely on the basis of the content of the website. The team of cupid speaks, owners, employees, agents, representatives and the authors expressly disclaim any and all liability to any person, whether a subscriber or reader or commenter in respect of anything and its further consequences.
- The images provided in the articles and the features in the website have been googled and mean no harm to anyone. We do try to give proper credit to people for their work and if somewhere you feel that it has not been done feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, all the images used in the category “Hip and Happening” have been provided by the people who have been featured and we hold no rights for the pictures. Cupid Speaks neither owns nor has photographed them. Those pictures belong to the owners and the photographers and we have used them with the consent of the owners to display their work. Feel free to talk to us if you have any questions.