- Stay Way From A Kid BoyfriendPosted 564 days ago
- Pleasing Your Girlfriend Isn’t SimplePosted 569 days ago
- The Masala Bhangra WorkoutPosted 570 days ago
- As Kim Takes Off Her Ring: Kim Kardashian DivorcePosted 570 days ago
- Love Chemistry And Those Little Reactions Book GiveawayPosted 572 days ago
- The Delhi Bloggers Meet Organised By Cupid SpeaksPosted 578 days ago
- The Entrepreneurship KeedaPosted 582 days ago
- The Suicide Banker Free Copies ContestPosted 583 days ago
- The King Of Controversies Is BACK: Bigg Boss 5Posted 589 days ago
- Wish Amitabh Bachchan Happy BirthdayPosted 591 days ago
Echoes of Gopalpur
A small sleepy town away from the hustle and bustle of every day life. Where silence is punctuated by the call of cricket. No honking, screaming, rush hour traffic pains. Serene, sparsely populated and amidst nature. If that’s what you think is the ideal destination for a short trip, then Gopalpur beckons you.
Located near the coast of Bay of Bengal, this seaside town is 15 kms away from Beharampur – now known as Bramhapur. Not as populated as the other beach towns and also not equally well maintained, Gopalpur sure has its own charm. It allows you to breathe, enjoy the manifestations of nature, be yourself and spend time with yourself. You can relax, walk, bath or simply play beach cricket without having others dashing into you or you into others. Keeping company will be the unpredictable waves- sometimes gentle, sometimes threatening, plenty of red crabs ever willing to play a game of hide – and- seek.You can catch a glimpse of the simple dwellings of the fishing community and their lifestyle as well. White cranes dot the entire area as does beautifully colored flowers and crimson red wild fruits. If you have a day to spare take a trip to the Taratarini temple located on a nearby hill top. The exquisitely carved temple is sure to catch your imagination.
Evenings by the seaside are an experience in itself. The gurgle of the waves synchronizes with the upsurge of feelings and emotions within…whose echo lingers long after u have returned to the humdrums of city life.