- Stay Way From A Kid BoyfriendPosted 565 days ago
- Pleasing Your Girlfriend Isn’t SimplePosted 569 days ago
- The Masala Bhangra WorkoutPosted 570 days ago
- As Kim Takes Off Her Ring: Kim Kardashian DivorcePosted 570 days ago
- Love Chemistry And Those Little Reactions Book GiveawayPosted 573 days ago
- The Delhi Bloggers Meet Organised By Cupid SpeaksPosted 578 days ago
- The Entrepreneurship KeedaPosted 582 days ago
- The Suicide Banker Free Copies ContestPosted 584 days ago
- The King Of Controversies Is BACK: Bigg Boss 5Posted 589 days ago
- Wish Amitabh Bachchan Happy BirthdayPosted 591 days ago
Last month I was travelling on a train from station X to destination Y . Th train was full beyond its capacity, I had not reserved any berth but I managed to get one by bribing the TT. There I was, a guy who fully supports the Anna’s movement, Still bribing the TT , what irony ! I was getting bored in the train. So me being a frequent traveler, I knew how to pass the time. I tried to strike a conversation with a guy who was travelling from station X to another destination Z which was at least 20 hours farther from my destination. That guy had a waiting ticket , and me being a ticket less traveler he had a right on the berth on which I was sitting with ease and eating chips .
So we talked about many things . I came to know that he belonged to a very tiny village in Kashmir and someone had got him a job at destination Z and he did not have money to bribe the TT to get the berth. I felt guilty at this and offered him a seat by my side. On one side was me who supports the most important movement of the country after independence and still bribes the TT and on the other side was this guy who had insufficient money which even made him to think twice before buying a water bottle. It made me retrospect my life , the way I have led my life and do not care to think beyond my materialistic needs . Was it all justified ? I thought .
A man came to sell mineral water bottles . I effortlessly put my right hand in my pocket and gave him hundred bucks to give me one. That other guy also bought one. The vendor did not have much change to give so he gave two rupees extra to him and instructed him to give it to me later. After 4-5 hours my destination came, I got out of the train with my luggage and waved a Coolie to come and pick up the luggage. And started walking towards the exit gate. Suddenly I felt a hand at my shoulder , it was the same guy , he said, “AAP BHOOL GAYE THE BHAIYA.” I felt a shiver inside me. I smiled and took those ‘two rupees’ from him. I still have those ‘two rupees ’ with me and will keep them always with me as the great learning experience for me.