- Stay Way From A Kid BoyfriendPosted 590 days ago
- Pleasing Your Girlfriend Isn’t SimplePosted 595 days ago
- The Masala Bhangra WorkoutPosted 595 days ago
- As Kim Takes Off Her Ring: Kim Kardashian DivorcePosted 595 days ago
- Love Chemistry And Those Little Reactions Book GiveawayPosted 598 days ago
- The Delhi Bloggers Meet Organised By Cupid SpeaksPosted 604 days ago
- The Entrepreneurship KeedaPosted 607 days ago
- The Suicide Banker Free Copies ContestPosted 609 days ago
- The King Of Controversies Is BACK: Bigg Boss 5Posted 615 days ago
- Wish Amitabh Bachchan Happy BirthdayPosted 616 days ago
Make Up Tips For The Perfect Look for Summers
Whether it’s a beach vacation or a shopping spree or a dinner date, you’d always want to look Ms. Perfect. Wherever you go, whatever you do and whatever look you plan to have there are certain must haves and here we tell about them.
There are 3 things that you, must always have with you for a cleaner and a fresher look; a cleaner, a toner and a moisturizer. Always have adequate and good quality facial cleansing wipes. These are an instant way of feeling fresh and from keeping away the dirt. To have them handy is the best thing because these can be used anywhere. In the sun or indoor, they are the best requisite to clean your face or wipe away the dust. Second most important thing is a toner. Take a toner suitable for your skin type and apply it daily for a smoother skin. An SPF moisturizer a must have if you are travelling and a must put on if you are out in the sun. It will save you from the sun and its heat.
Brush It Up
You need to add on a base to your face in the form of a foundation. Always use a lighter tone than your face. Opt for a mineral foundation for good results. Also if you would not like to opt for foundation go for a concealer and just hide those problem areas that make you lose your confidence.
Eyes Say it All
Bigger eyes can do it all. Only highlight your eyes using mascara and curl the eye lashes to make them look bigger. Avoid using a kajal or an eye liner and give yourself a minimal yet a seductive look. Emphasise on making your eyes look bigger with you lashes,
The Final Touch Up
The last thing that you need to do is to give about 5 minutes to your lips. Coat them with a nice lip balm and then apply a coating of a lip gloss. It will make your look both natural and seductive. While heading outdoors just put a layer of a lip colour matching your skin tone and you’re all set.