- Stay Way From A Kid BoyfriendPosted 562 days ago
- Pleasing Your Girlfriend Isn’t SimplePosted 567 days ago
- The Masala Bhangra WorkoutPosted 567 days ago
- As Kim Takes Off Her Ring: Kim Kardashian DivorcePosted 567 days ago
- Love Chemistry And Those Little Reactions Book GiveawayPosted 570 days ago
- The Delhi Bloggers Meet Organised By Cupid SpeaksPosted 576 days ago
- The Entrepreneurship KeedaPosted 579 days ago
- The Suicide Banker Free Copies ContestPosted 581 days ago
- The King Of Controversies Is BACK: Bigg Boss 5Posted 587 days ago
- Wish Amitabh Bachchan Happy BirthdayPosted 588 days ago
How Much I Love You
Your pain hits like a dart in my heart,
And wipes the smile off my face,
It is just you who can smile with all that suffering,
Just to ensure a smile on your Love’s face
The way you pretend to me that you are fine,
And keep us occupied with your wit,
I know dear you cannot see me tensed,
And you know that with you pain I am badly hit.
Though I might not show how much I care,
Though my way of loving may not be the same,
Still anything that affects you, rolls in my head too,
And you suffering gives me too pain.
Music doesn’t please me,
And the air doesn’t seem to blow,
Your pain takes me totally unaware,
For anything else in the world I just don’t care.
All I wish to Almighty is,
Keep you healthy always,
For anything negative that comes to you,
Love I am all ready to face.