- Stay Way From A Kid BoyfriendPosted 591 days ago
- Pleasing Your Girlfriend Isn’t SimplePosted 595 days ago
- The Masala Bhangra WorkoutPosted 596 days ago
- As Kim Takes Off Her Ring: Kim Kardashian DivorcePosted 596 days ago
- Love Chemistry And Those Little Reactions Book GiveawayPosted 599 days ago
- The Delhi Bloggers Meet Organised By Cupid SpeaksPosted 604 days ago
- The Entrepreneurship KeedaPosted 608 days ago
- The Suicide Banker Free Copies ContestPosted 610 days ago
- The King Of Controversies Is BACK: Bigg Boss 5Posted 616 days ago
- Wish Amitabh Bachchan Happy BirthdayPosted 617 days ago
How To Annoy A Girl On Your List
Different types of “girly” behaviour that annoys the guys on your social networking list :
Most of the guys are aware of what those campaigns are all about!
The most common ones being the colour details of your underwear. I really don’t think this is something appropriate to share with all those people in your list. These things are bound to leak out sooner or later
All those “we-really-need-to-catch-up” messages of hearts can get irritating sometimes..
How come there is so much love pouring out suddenly??
I am sure they can all behave normally rather than emulate air-kissing bimbos!
There are so many women who post ambiguous status messages that only their best buddies can decipher!
And to top it all, that friend will post back “i-know-exactly-what-you-mean” kind of a statement!!
I mean if they really want to discuss personal issues why go and broadcast it in public! What are phones for? If it’s a secret, you might as well keep it. There is no need to attract undue attention unless you are really looking for some!
PICTURE TOO PERFECT!
So there was a party last night and girl, you looked drop dead gorgeous. “what is amusing is that why do girls get their pictures clicked in a variety of poses, angles and outfits?”
ATTENTION SEEKING SYNDROME!
What is the most common way to get more posts on your otherwise dull wall??
Simple, just write single word posts and VOILA! there will be around 50 comments and 20 likes. There is nothing more annoying than a girl posting a sad smiley or a “yayi” and her friends jumping up and saying “what happened” or “awwww”.
Don’t girls ever realize that there must be a reason why guys never do this?
They don’t want to go about splashing their every minute mood!