- Stay Way From A Kid BoyfriendPosted 592 days ago
- Pleasing Your Girlfriend Isn’t SimplePosted 596 days ago
- The Masala Bhangra WorkoutPosted 597 days ago
- As Kim Takes Off Her Ring: Kim Kardashian DivorcePosted 597 days ago
- Love Chemistry And Those Little Reactions Book GiveawayPosted 600 days ago
- The Delhi Bloggers Meet Organised By Cupid SpeaksPosted 605 days ago
- The Entrepreneurship KeedaPosted 609 days ago
- The Suicide Banker Free Copies ContestPosted 611 days ago
- The King Of Controversies Is BACK: Bigg Boss 5Posted 616 days ago
- Wish Amitabh Bachchan Happy BirthdayPosted 618 days ago
How to have a sudden makeover
Hmm… So you’re getting ready for an exciting outing or is it just to break the daily pattern of you? But whatever is the reason, a makeover can help you feel special and more attractive. Not only for others, but for yourself too. You have many hidden attributes inside you, which come out with time. Makeover gives this chance to explore this hidden self of you.
The word “makeover” is hyped with an overall beauty treatment via salons, spas and stores, with a hoot of people dedicated towards you to enhance your looks by bringing drastic changes from your hairstyle to eye colour to sometimes even cosmetic surgeries, if required. This is not only time consuming but hell lotta money consuming too. But here we will talk about to bring a change in you in less time and very little money spent, while at the same time bring the best in you. In hurry? Check this out.
1. The You. How do you look now? Have a picture preserved. Never forget your present self in a need to get a new look. Before and after pictures are always helpful to know the path of change. You neither have to go over the board nor hide anything while getting a makeover. Just be yourself.
2. The Face. Exfoliate your skin to get your face feeling clean and prepared for your makeup. Apply concealer to hide blemishes and make the skin on your face look even. Select a colour that is close to your skin tone. Choose the right shade for blush, eye shadow and lipstick all according to your skin colour and the outfit you will be wearing. You can refer to the books and magazines, for makeup and styling tips. Try different ways, experiment and then finalize.
3. The Hairs. Whether long locks or short and pretty, hairs are the best to flaunt. Change the way you style your hair which can make you look and feel different. If your hair is straight you can curl it, and if your hair is naturally curly, straighten it out with a flat iron. And if you don’t wanna do that, just tie them in different ways that work well with your face and hair type.
4. The Outfit. It’s your wardrobe, check it out; if you have the desired clothes or you wanna buy some new stuff. Make a list of what you want, and work on it. Go for the clothes which make you feel confident, cool and comfortable and nevertheless sexy.
Right footwear is a part of you. It shows what you are inside out, reveals your true personality. Always choose smart.
5. The New You. Click a picture of a new you. With your new hair, make up and attire. Save it now, for the reference later. And enjoy with the right attitude!!
Attitude is the most important and best part of the any makeover. Be confident and chillax!!!