- Stay Way From A Kid BoyfriendPosted 563 days ago
- Pleasing Your Girlfriend Isn’t SimplePosted 567 days ago
- The Masala Bhangra WorkoutPosted 568 days ago
- As Kim Takes Off Her Ring: Kim Kardashian DivorcePosted 568 days ago
- Love Chemistry And Those Little Reactions Book GiveawayPosted 571 days ago
- The Delhi Bloggers Meet Organised By Cupid SpeaksPosted 576 days ago
- The Entrepreneurship KeedaPosted 580 days ago
- The Suicide Banker Free Copies ContestPosted 582 days ago
- The King Of Controversies Is BACK: Bigg Boss 5Posted 588 days ago
- Wish Amitabh Bachchan Happy BirthdayPosted 589 days ago
10 Edgy Ways To Keep Your Boyfriend Happy
Boyfriends and how to keep them happy is a never ending task but there are some odd 10 edgy ways to keep your boyfriend happy and make your life easier. These ways are totally op-ed so can take what you like and leave the others. So here goes the ways to keep your BF aka Boyfriends happy , happier and happiest! (Hopefully)
Countdown to 10 Ways to Keep your Boyfriend Happy
• Don’t be Over The Top! Stop going over the top to impress him all the time. If he’s really worth it, he’ll love you even in your over-sized tee. So stop hyperventilating and going all gla-mo-rous all the time. Beauty is in simplicity!
• Do not call him – baby, sweety, olle and the likes. Try addressing him as handsome once, you’ll remember the smile you got on his face, forever.
• Be smart and confident. Guys drool over confidence more than Victoria’s secret in your wardrobe!
• Enhance your inner beauty more than that mascara touch up. Nothing attracts more than a beautiful heart.
• Don’t always nudge him to take you for the most sophisticated Marriot or Taj dinner. The roadside chaat together also has the magic. Maybe, a much more charming magic
• Smiling is contagious, positive attitude is needed to make your man content. So wear that pretty smile all the time.
• Do not be dominating. He is as good as you. You are as good as him. It’s called equality.
• Talk to him. Don’t blabber about how hot Brad Pitt is. You have your chick friends for it. Indulge in some nice quality conversations. Both will cherish it.
• Guys are more emotional than they’d like people to think. Try empathizing. Not sympathizing. And give him attention. They need it more than they show they do.
• Trust him. The most important thing. It is the base of every relationship. And if you trust him, I won’t promise it’s going to be rosy. But I’ll promise it’ll be worth it.
You might also want to read,