- Stay Way From A Kid BoyfriendPosted 564 days ago
- Pleasing Your Girlfriend Isn’t SimplePosted 569 days ago
- The Masala Bhangra WorkoutPosted 570 days ago
- As Kim Takes Off Her Ring: Kim Kardashian DivorcePosted 570 days ago
- Love Chemistry And Those Little Reactions Book GiveawayPosted 572 days ago
- The Delhi Bloggers Meet Organised By Cupid SpeaksPosted 578 days ago
- The Entrepreneurship KeedaPosted 582 days ago
- The Suicide Banker Free Copies ContestPosted 583 days ago
- The King Of Controversies Is BACK: Bigg Boss 5Posted 589 days ago
- Wish Amitabh Bachchan Happy BirthdayPosted 591 days ago
How to trouble your boyfriend
Just yesterday I was playing this particular game where I had to find a key for the Pandora’s Box. Even though, I dint find the key I came across things which girls trouble their boyfriends with. Girls have this tendency of accusing guys of things they cannot stand. Following are a few ways/reasons as to how you can trouble the man of your life.
Generalising something and blaming the entire male species for it:
A rotten apple ruined the whole basket of apples but that doesn’t mean one boy among a lot makes every other boy the same. The gentleman right in front will be annoyed if you keep generalising your statements. He is not culprit for what others may have done or do.
Making your boyfriend sit through back to back chick flick movies:
Okay, sometimes ‘one’ is fine but watching a dozen of it will make him go mad or better quoted, ‘he will doze off to sleep real soon’. Sitting together, giggling, sipping cold drinks, throwing and eating a bowl full of pop corns and loads of ‘awes’; not such a good idea for your boyfriend sitting right next to you.
Photoshop your pictures together and call it a Future Family Photograph:
And yes don’t forget to 2 kids tucked right in between. Well, your boyfriend is not even sure of what he is going to do ‘tomorrow’ and look what you have given him, ‘perfect happy family’. What to expect?
Interrupting those great boys night out:
You surely don’t want to do this! He is never invited to your perfect girly nights and oh boy! Here you enter in his till now perfectly going ‘ball game’ night out with his guy-buddies.
‘Yay! Yay! Yay! Oh that was Beckham, love of my life! Mwah!’ cry this out loud and save yourself from your miffed boyfriend.
Make them apologise for everything:
The Universal famous ‘Emotional Blackmailing’ or should I give this a desi-tadka? ‘Emotional Atyachar’, yes!
Boys, they have this poor retention power regarding the lows and highs of their particular relationships and what do girls do? Well they have a well detailed track of everything in their mind. They generally use them as a big weapon in future fights and what troubles boyfriends? It’s the no-connection between what happened in the past and what is actually happening in the on-going discussion!
Talk about other boys 24×7; Compare and Contrast:
Your boy will hate this. It is not about being Jealous, for boys it’s about Self Respect and their Ego!
Asking ‘What’s wrong’ like every second of the day:
Girls tend to over analyse things. A ‘simple’ text message is enough to trigger this thought in girl’s mind that something is wrong. This troubles boys more than anything. When they say everything is good, it is actually good. (They won’t bluff, I hope so)
- There are many other ways by which you can trouble your boyfriend.
- Just see to it that all are done in a healthy manner and not, intentionally!
For it may happen that the boy right in front of you, is really in love with you! J
P.S – Do watch, “How to lose a guy in 10 days”, worth watching for this and also because it’s a nice movie.
You might also want to read,