- Stay Way From A Kid BoyfriendPosted 566 days ago
- Pleasing Your Girlfriend Isn’t SimplePosted 570 days ago
- The Masala Bhangra WorkoutPosted 571 days ago
- As Kim Takes Off Her Ring: Kim Kardashian DivorcePosted 571 days ago
- Love Chemistry And Those Little Reactions Book GiveawayPosted 574 days ago
- The Delhi Bloggers Meet Organised By Cupid SpeaksPosted 579 days ago
- The Entrepreneurship KeedaPosted 583 days ago
- The Suicide Banker Free Copies ContestPosted 585 days ago
- The King Of Controversies Is BACK: Bigg Boss 5Posted 591 days ago
- Wish Amitabh Bachchan Happy BirthdayPosted 592 days ago
INDIA UNITED- The Way I See It
I was forcibly dragged out of college and taken to the tihar jail protest as I have never been fascinated by overcrowded places.
The roads had been closed so we had to walk all the way. There was this group of people walking towards Tihar with loud speakers and drums so we joined them and after that it was a different place, an experience of its own!
There were people around with whom you would normally not want to be with but there nothing else mattered apart from the slogans of “Vande Mataram‘ and ‘Anna tum sangharsh karo hum tumhare saath hai‘.
The inhibitions vapourised in the heat and there i was shouting and screaming some brainless and some controversial slogans too! Banging those drums and sweating like crazy everybody would shout in one go ‘INQUILAB ZINDABAD‘.
I took a step back and stood on the pedestal. I SAW A DIFFERENT INDIA. In today’s self centred world there were strangers getting water for each other who would never even possibly cross each other ever. School going kids having bunked their classes walking with Tri colors double their size! Old ppl in Gandhi caps sweeping the roads groups sitting with guitars composing all sorts of patriotic songs which did or did not make sense and where in a society one could kill for food there were people bringing food for each other!
I don’t know what got them here. If it was purely the belief in the cause or probably hanging out in malls had just become too boring. Whatever the reason maybe, people from all walks of life, from different age groups gathered together for a cause. It was INDIA UNITED!