- Stay Way From A Kid BoyfriendPosted 563 days ago
- Pleasing Your Girlfriend Isn’t SimplePosted 568 days ago
- The Masala Bhangra WorkoutPosted 569 days ago
- As Kim Takes Off Her Ring: Kim Kardashian DivorcePosted 569 days ago
- Love Chemistry And Those Little Reactions Book GiveawayPosted 571 days ago
- The Delhi Bloggers Meet Organised By Cupid SpeaksPosted 577 days ago
- The Entrepreneurship KeedaPosted 581 days ago
- The Suicide Banker Free Copies ContestPosted 582 days ago
- The King Of Controversies Is BACK: Bigg Boss 5Posted 588 days ago
- Wish Amitabh Bachchan Happy BirthdayPosted 590 days ago
Like and Win
A friend to Nikhil: I think i’m gonna die this summers!
Nikhil to a friend: HAHAHA. I don’t want to die yet and so I’m off on a summer vacation
Friend: WHAT are you in school to be on a summer vacation.
Nikhil: Its never too late to enjoy the sweltering summers. (with a grin ofcourse)
Welcome to the world of chilling summers but the adult way. On May 28 Netra Parikh, Amit Dang, Ravikant Potdar and me (Nikhil Kashyap) set flew from various cities to Dil waalo di Delhi to set out on your road trip in North. Yup we were all set to unlock our ‘khushiyon ki chaabi’, embrace the mountains driving in a Nano. In the last 15 days we have driven through Patiala, Hoshiarpur, McLeodganj (Dharamshala), Palampur, Kullu, Manali and Shimla. We are now in the last leg of our roadtrip and are now heading towards Kufri.
We just have a week for our ‘garmi ki chuttiyan’ to end and then its back to the big bad world or corporate living. For now we living the moment.
No words can ever describe the feeling of spending time with the warm ‘pahari’ people in picturesque townships in Himachal Pradesh, so we’ll let our travel pictures and videos speak of our wonderful experience. And hey ‘like’ the pictures/videos if you ‘like’ them.
And you also win for liking.
Below are the links of all the Facebook Albums. Like as many pictures as you can. The person who likes and shares the most numbers of pictures in all these albums gets to win a pair of Puma Eye wear. Get started now! The contest is running till the 15th June 2012.