- Stay Way From A Kid BoyfriendPosted 563 days ago
- Pleasing Your Girlfriend Isn’t SimplePosted 568 days ago
- The Masala Bhangra WorkoutPosted 569 days ago
- As Kim Takes Off Her Ring: Kim Kardashian DivorcePosted 569 days ago
- Love Chemistry And Those Little Reactions Book GiveawayPosted 571 days ago
- The Delhi Bloggers Meet Organised By Cupid SpeaksPosted 577 days ago
- The Entrepreneurship KeedaPosted 581 days ago
- The Suicide Banker Free Copies ContestPosted 582 days ago
- The King Of Controversies Is BACK: Bigg Boss 5Posted 588 days ago
- Wish Amitabh Bachchan Happy BirthdayPosted 590 days ago
Anna Hazare Lokpal Bill Roar ! Government Save Your Ears
Anna Hazare Lokpal Bill – The young man who rocked the nation earlier this year, demanding a Jan Lokpal Bill, in a bid to clean the ‘gutter’ at the highest level is back again. 74-year-old Anna, had gone on an indefinite fast, to demand a Lokpal bill, which brings all government officials including the prime minister under one umbrella, and which would enable any civilian to question the actions of the officials at the highest authority in the government. Lokpal Bill, is an optimistic first step to end corruption in the country!
The inefficient Government panicked at Anna’s ‘satyagraha’ which became viral throughout the nation and which was gaining increased international media coverage.. Even as the nation united in demand of a transparent system, all the government cared was to somehow suppress the issue and stop Anna. Hence, to end Anna’s protest, the government made false promises to pass a strong Lokpal in the next session of the parliament.
Well, Little did the lousy government know that, Anna isn’t going anywhere.. Anna’s mantra seems to be ‘Stop me if you can!’ Anna Hazare is back at doing what he is best at.. making the government-run for their lives.. The Lokpal Bill should have been passed till now, and obviously, it hasn’t been yet..! (when have we ever kept our promises)
Anna Hazare who stoked public anger at India’s scandal-prone leaders earlier this year, threatened to renew protests on what he sees at watering down of the Lokpal bill, a move that could blight the government’s New year election drive..! The Gandhian said that he will gather greater support to picket the homes of party leaders like Sonia and Rahul Gandhi and he aims to get arrested to highlight demands for a powerful, graft-fighting ombudsman, the Lokpal.
The government is losing its respect and credibility in the eyes of its people. A strong Lokpal should be tabled as soon as possible.. Most of us today have not seen Gandhi, but i guess, Anna Hazare is our Gandhi of today.. His non-violent antics has rocked the government, and he is fast becoming a nation’s chant.
Also Read: Anna Hazare And The Political Blame Games