- Stay Way From A Kid BoyfriendPosted 561 days ago
- Pleasing Your Girlfriend Isn’t SimplePosted 565 days ago
- The Masala Bhangra WorkoutPosted 566 days ago
- As Kim Takes Off Her Ring: Kim Kardashian DivorcePosted 566 days ago
- Love Chemistry And Those Little Reactions Book GiveawayPosted 569 days ago
- The Delhi Bloggers Meet Organised By Cupid SpeaksPosted 574 days ago
- The Entrepreneurship KeedaPosted 578 days ago
- The Suicide Banker Free Copies ContestPosted 580 days ago
- The King Of Controversies Is BACK: Bigg Boss 5Posted 585 days ago
- Wish Amitabh Bachchan Happy BirthdayPosted 587 days ago
Love @ Internet” by Rajeev Ranjan
In this fast moving world, full of confused emotions and mind swings and
restless heart, can Pure Love sustain? The story is set in late 1990’s when
technological driven device mobile, pager, internet was on its introductory stage
and absolutely new to people.
As ‘Rohit Mishra’ of Rajeev Ranjan’s “
feel that internet
will cure his loneliness and boredom from his life. Rohit Mishra is the main
character of story. He is a shy, reserved boy, his parents’ sole hope and an
unbeaten IITian. Like others he also wanted to try his fortune of love on
He struck me as a puzzled man, who desperately wanted to gain true love,
while himself adopting a fake identity on cyber space. Besides, it also touches
some of the emotions that cross our lives. The novel is also a transition of life
with changing ways of communication and attempts to find whether it affects
the notions of love anyway. Adopting a false identity, while searching for a
true life partner, Rohit is flooded with many temptations and distractions from
people of outgoing morals and becomes soft target for worldly wise women for
pleasure .As the end approaches, the story again shift to other side of coin, and a
whole hearted attempt was made to save true love from the lust.
Will he achieve success in finding his true love after making so many mistakes?
Will blind dating result in disaster or do good for Rohit? Will his feeling
gets misinterpreted or will he succeed in finding someone, who will care and
appreciate his feelings? Let’s find it out by reading this beautiful story written
by the famous author Rajeev Ranjan.
About the Author:
Rajeev Ranjan, the author of this book is a graduate in Physics from University
of Delhi in year 1996. . He also persuaded his Post graduation In Physics before
joining Indian Coast Guard. Rajeev has already written the popular novel “A
splash of Love; A kiss of infatuation’,published by Diamond Books.