- Stay Way From A Kid BoyfriendPosted 564 days ago
- Pleasing Your Girlfriend Isn’t SimplePosted 569 days ago
- The Masala Bhangra WorkoutPosted 569 days ago
- As Kim Takes Off Her Ring: Kim Kardashian DivorcePosted 569 days ago
- Love Chemistry And Those Little Reactions Book GiveawayPosted 572 days ago
- The Delhi Bloggers Meet Organised By Cupid SpeaksPosted 578 days ago
- The Entrepreneurship KeedaPosted 581 days ago
- The Suicide Banker Free Copies ContestPosted 583 days ago
- The King Of Controversies Is BACK: Bigg Boss 5Posted 589 days ago
- Wish Amitabh Bachchan Happy BirthdayPosted 590 days ago
Mary Kom Chasing the Gold with her Punch at London Olympics 2012
Edited By: Ankul Barar on August 8, 2012
Mary Kom has set her eye on gold for India. The only thing that every Indian is talking today is about May Kom. Yes, we have the match by Mary Kom today. The match today will definitely have India glued to it. It would be aired live and exclusive on DD Sports and also on ESPN Star at 6.15 IST on August 8 2012. Watch the match and cheer for Mary Kom and Olympic glory for India. MC Mary Kom has already given India 4 Olympic Medals.
In fact, she was very ecstatic after she ensured the fourth medal for the country from the Olympic Games 2012. But now she is aiming big and has her yes set on the Gold. Today is going to be an iconic match for the Indians. Even if Mary Kom loses (which we hope does not happen), India will still have the bronze medal.”It feels great to win an Olympic medal for the country. But I want to carry on the momentum for a bigger medal,” said Mary Kom.
How Important is The Match for Mary Kom and India?
The entire country has their eyes set on May Kom today. She is playing for the gold, Indian Glory and herself. May Kom is playing a match against Nicola Adams today who she has also played against earlier. When Mary was asked on how she felt against playing the match today against Nicola, she was quoted saying,” She is a good boxer. I lost to her in the World Championship quarter-final by just two points. Boxing is a very tough sport and winning or losing is a part of the game. But I will give my best.” ”Today, I really missed Charles. Today he couldn’t be with me due to some family problems. But I am sure he will be with me Tuesday,” said Mary. Charles is her Liverpool-based personal coach who is a great support for her.