- Stay Way From A Kid BoyfriendPosted 565 days ago
- Pleasing Your Girlfriend Isn’t SimplePosted 569 days ago
- The Masala Bhangra WorkoutPosted 570 days ago
- As Kim Takes Off Her Ring: Kim Kardashian DivorcePosted 570 days ago
- Love Chemistry And Those Little Reactions Book GiveawayPosted 573 days ago
- The Delhi Bloggers Meet Organised By Cupid SpeaksPosted 578 days ago
- The Entrepreneurship KeedaPosted 582 days ago
- The Suicide Banker Free Copies ContestPosted 584 days ago
- The King Of Controversies Is BACK: Bigg Boss 5Posted 590 days ago
- Wish Amitabh Bachchan Happy BirthdayPosted 591 days ago
May 21 Doomsday! Why Didn’t The World End?
The May 21 doomsday message was sent across the world by broadcasts and in many websites by Harold Camping, 89-year-old, who has built a multi-million-dollar Christian media empire that publicizes his apocalyptic prediction. According to Harold Camping, the destruction that was going to get the world to its end was likely to have begun its worldwide march as it became 6 p.m. in the various time zones. Harold, who has made such a prediction earlier in the year 1994 as well this time, said that the doomsday was just here.
May 21st was said to be the Doomsday by him. The May 21 rapture was what everyone was talking about for the last few days. Some were afraid and the other were waiting for the rapture as told by Harold Camping. He had said that this day would get us to see the end of the world soon and six months from now everything would come to an end.
But 6pm came and went easily and the world did not witness something they were dreading. Nothing that could even signal the end of the world occur. The world stood calm and composed. What does this signify? Was this just another prediction by him that proved to be false again or may be the road to the doomsday is just setting?
The Internet was alive with discussions all day, humorous or not. Everybody was talking about the end of the world and its apparent failure to occur on cue. People tweeted about it in tons. Many tweets called Camping’s prediction a farse. They believed that it was yet again something they expected, something like a publicity stunt.
The world did not end on the 21st May. Believers say that its soon to come. But people all around are rejoicing the fact the earth stand strongly and so do they.