- Stay Way From A Kid BoyfriendPosted 592 days ago
- Pleasing Your Girlfriend Isn’t SimplePosted 596 days ago
- The Masala Bhangra WorkoutPosted 597 days ago
- As Kim Takes Off Her Ring: Kim Kardashian DivorcePosted 597 days ago
- Love Chemistry And Those Little Reactions Book GiveawayPosted 600 days ago
- The Delhi Bloggers Meet Organised By Cupid SpeaksPosted 605 days ago
- The Entrepreneurship KeedaPosted 609 days ago
- The Suicide Banker Free Copies ContestPosted 611 days ago
- The King Of Controversies Is BACK: Bigg Boss 5Posted 616 days ago
- Wish Amitabh Bachchan Happy BirthdayPosted 618 days ago
New Year Resolutions By Celebrities For 2012
Okay, so the New Year is round the corner. Celebrations and parties have begun, but I hardly give a damn to all these, apart from wishing my kith and kin a “very happy new year” over the phone. After all, January 1st is just another day in a calendar. What’s so special about that? Anyways, the word “New year” reminds me of yet another thing :
New Year Resolutions
I am sure that 99% of us would have made resolutions, only to break them in the end. After all, we all are humans and we can’t keep up all those ridiculous resolutions. Yet, we never stop, but go on contemplating on the possible resolutions that we could make every year. But sorry guys, I am not joining the club. I can hardly keep up them.
So this is all about those twelve resolutions which I strongly recommend the below mentioned guys to take! Here they go:-
1. Shah Rukh Khan
Should not act in Ra One-Part 2.
Should sing Kolaveri 2.
3. Barack Obama
Should go for a hairdo and makeover.
4. Manmohan Singh and Prathiba Patil
Should stop visiting foreign countries once a week.
Should delete Raja’s number from her phone.
6. Chetan Bhagat
Should never write about IIT/IIM/Entrance Exams.
Should seriously write an eighth Harry Potter book.
8. Kristen Stewart
Should stop believing that she can act.
9. Robert Pattinson
Should stop dating number 8.
10. Indian Government
Should honor Sachin Tendulkar with Bharath Ratna.
11. Anna Hazare
Should collaborate with Julian Assange.
12. Readers of this Website
Share your resolutions on Comments
On that note, I wish you all a very Happy New Year 2012 !