- Stay Way From A Kid BoyfriendPosted 563 days ago
- Pleasing Your Girlfriend Isn’t SimplePosted 568 days ago
- The Masala Bhangra WorkoutPosted 569 days ago
- As Kim Takes Off Her Ring: Kim Kardashian DivorcePosted 569 days ago
- Love Chemistry And Those Little Reactions Book GiveawayPosted 571 days ago
- The Delhi Bloggers Meet Organised By Cupid SpeaksPosted 577 days ago
- The Entrepreneurship KeedaPosted 581 days ago
- The Suicide Banker Free Copies ContestPosted 582 days ago
- The King Of Controversies Is BACK: Bigg Boss 5Posted 588 days ago
- Wish Amitabh Bachchan Happy BirthdayPosted 590 days ago
Powerplay Sports Bar | Food Review
Edited By: Akshita Jain on February 7, 2012
Sports Freaks!! ATTENTION!! as you read this. I recently had a chance to visit Powerplay sports bar, a place that all the sports lovers would call a heaven. The Powerplay sports bar is the place for all the guys and the girls too, (If Make up leaves time for games) . With a wall that has posters, ceilings that have flags and gloves and TV screens showing live games, what more than a sports heaven can it be?
If the ambience did not give you an adrenalin rush and if all those posters were not able to make you jump out of your seats, oops couches, then I am sure pool and foose ball would do the needful. And if you end up being a gaming freak then you can help yourself there with the XBox console. Yeah! Such is the place. I loved it and so did my friends. I actually went there for a food review a few days back. I have been running around and so this comes late. I am sure my “Sporty” friends won’t kill me for this bit of laziness.
We 4 were here and we enjoyed the food and the ambience. Though we ran to the foos tables at the end but even the small session with them was fun. Missing it on a Football match or an IPL is a big SIN!! Ok, I am sure many would like to know about the food because of course games and sports do need munching. They have a selected but a good variety for munching. Mocktails get a brownie point from me. I am yet not over their bruchhetas. Corn nuggets awesome. Ankul says, The non vegetarian was the best. I will not give out all their bests to you. GO TRY!!! and tell me what you liked.
Planning to go there? Don’t miss the comedy nights that they have just started. Come back and thank me then
MEAL FOR TWO
: Rs. 1,000/- Plus taxes (excluding drinks)
PowerPlay Sports Bar, Upper Ground Floor, JMD Regent Arcade, Next to MGF Megacity Mall, Gurgaon