- Stay Way From A Kid BoyfriendPosted 566 days ago
- Pleasing Your Girlfriend Isn’t SimplePosted 571 days ago
- The Masala Bhangra WorkoutPosted 572 days ago
- As Kim Takes Off Her Ring: Kim Kardashian DivorcePosted 572 days ago
- Love Chemistry And Those Little Reactions Book GiveawayPosted 575 days ago
- The Delhi Bloggers Meet Organised By Cupid SpeaksPosted 580 days ago
- The Entrepreneurship KeedaPosted 584 days ago
- The Suicide Banker Free Copies ContestPosted 585 days ago
- The King Of Controversies Is BACK: Bigg Boss 5Posted 591 days ago
- Wish Amitabh Bachchan Happy BirthdayPosted 593 days ago
At times,when you realize that you’re all alone ; everyone has moved on, but there you are, still clutching on to that piece of life. You hope that everything comes back to as it was…
You begin weeping for the time which has gone by; sobbing for every fleeting moment.
And you look around, trying to find someone you can hold on, to believe in or even trust, but sadly you see no one.
Maybe it is just YOU, who has paused, who has stopped…WHY?
You wish that life had not moved so fast..
You wished you had a remote that could play back all the happy moments..
You would like to enjoy that bliss of life,one more time…
You want to relive all stress and look at those beautiful moments of life..
But all you have are memories.
beautiful ones and even depressing ones. Sometimes you have photographs of all that has passed.
Upon introspection you regret every moment you hurt someone..
BUT THEN you gather yourself up.
Walk a little. Cross the road.
And there they were, with welcoming arms wide open beckoning you into a new world..
And you see a ray of light, an enlightened hope.
And as you begin to walk ahead, you turn your head around, just to have one last look of everything that was yours…
You smile, capture that final feeling in your heart, and move on…because LIFE is a GIFT, it offers us the privilege and opportunity, to give something back, by becoming MORE.