- Stay Way From A Kid BoyfriendPosted 563 days ago
- Pleasing Your Girlfriend Isn’t SimplePosted 568 days ago
- The Masala Bhangra WorkoutPosted 568 days ago
- As Kim Takes Off Her Ring: Kim Kardashian DivorcePosted 569 days ago
- Love Chemistry And Those Little Reactions Book GiveawayPosted 571 days ago
- The Delhi Bloggers Meet Organised By Cupid SpeaksPosted 577 days ago
- The Entrepreneurship KeedaPosted 580 days ago
- The Suicide Banker Free Copies ContestPosted 582 days ago
- The King Of Controversies Is BACK: Bigg Boss 5Posted 588 days ago
- Wish Amitabh Bachchan Happy BirthdayPosted 590 days ago
Raj Kiran Found In Atlanta’s Mental Asylum
We all remember the veteran actor Raj Kiran who played Rishi Kapoor’s pre-incarnation in the 80′sblockbuster Karz. Raj Kiran was a darn genius with the art of acting. He is also remembered for the famous song ‘Tum itna jo muskura rahe ho’ with Shabana Azmi. This veteran actor has been missing for many years now. In fact, there was no clue traceable for the last few years until some activity gave it spark on Facebook a few days back. Actress Deepti Naval, poster on her facebook wall that if anyone knew the whereabouts about Raj Kiran, then she wanted to know where he has been in all these years
It all started from that small heartfelt message on Facebook. Raj Kiran was last seen driving a cab in New York city and that was all people knew about him. Many people have presumed for the last few years that he was dead. He and Deepti Naval have starred together in 1984 in a film called Hip Hip Hurray. The actor has been missing from the circuit for long bow. This veteran Bollywood actor has been out of the limelight for more than a decade now.
Rishi Kapoor who pre-incarnation in Karz was played by Raj Kiran, took up the work of finding about him. On a recent trip to the US, Rishi Kapoor visited his brother Govind Mehtani and found out something too shocking for everyone to know. Raj Kiran was abandoned by his wife and his children due to his erratic mood swings. Even his two brothers refused to stand by him when he needed them the most. He was all alone and has slipped into depression. His acute depression made him land into a psychiatric institution in Atlanta where he has been for the last few years.
Everybody refused to stand by him when he needed them. Rishi Kapoor now wants to bring him back to where his life started from, Mumbai. He wants to relocate him and wants him to be back on his feet.