- Stay Way From A Kid BoyfriendPosted 562 days ago
- Pleasing Your Girlfriend Isn’t SimplePosted 566 days ago
- The Masala Bhangra WorkoutPosted 567 days ago
- As Kim Takes Off Her Ring: Kim Kardashian DivorcePosted 567 days ago
- Love Chemistry And Those Little Reactions Book GiveawayPosted 570 days ago
- The Delhi Bloggers Meet Organised By Cupid SpeaksPosted 575 days ago
- The Entrepreneurship KeedaPosted 579 days ago
- The Suicide Banker Free Copies ContestPosted 581 days ago
- The King Of Controversies Is BACK: Bigg Boss 5Posted 586 days ago
- Wish Amitabh Bachchan Happy BirthdayPosted 588 days ago
Roadies: Shortcut To Fame
As the ninth season of T.V. reality show Roadies is set to hit our screens, it’s going to bring in a sea of fresh faces and youngsters, not to mention the new round of politics and strategies the show’s contestants bring in.
Apart from providing youngsters a chance to have their tryst with fame on T.V. Roadies has helped many aspiring T.V. actors to strengthen their chances of getting shows and film offers.
For instance Shambhavi Singh, an ex-Roadies contestant got a golden chance of playing a T.V. serial lead in Sony’s “Chajje Chajje Ka Pyar”. It’s a different story that the show was pulled off air within a few months due to a weak script. She also hosted a show titled G-Talk on Roadies parent channel M.T.V. She was accompanied by Anmol Singh, her co-contestant as the co-host of the show.
Similarly Suzzane, another contestant of Roadies has managed to bag a film. Titled “Tootiya Dil”, the film is slated for a release this year. She was previously seen in a youth base serial called V. Roomies on Channel V and has acted in some T.V. commercials too. Likewise, the Season 8 contestants Suchit and Mohit were seen in an apparel advertisement.
Although the route to Roadies isn’t everyone’s cup of tea and every year there are lakhs of aspirants vying for getting selected in Roadies, still if you feel you have it in you and can handle it all then you know what to do!