- Stay Way From A Kid BoyfriendPosted 560 days ago
- Pleasing Your Girlfriend Isn’t SimplePosted 565 days ago
- The Masala Bhangra WorkoutPosted 566 days ago
- As Kim Takes Off Her Ring: Kim Kardashian DivorcePosted 566 days ago
- Love Chemistry And Those Little Reactions Book GiveawayPosted 568 days ago
- The Delhi Bloggers Meet Organised By Cupid SpeaksPosted 574 days ago
- The Entrepreneurship KeedaPosted 578 days ago
- The Suicide Banker Free Copies ContestPosted 579 days ago
- The King Of Controversies Is BACK: Bigg Boss 5Posted 585 days ago
- Wish Amitabh Bachchan Happy BirthdayPosted 587 days ago
Route 04: All Things American
Well, this not any other food review that I am writing because this one also speaks a lot about the place. To everyone who has been there, knows why I am saying so. Route 04 represents the love for all things American. The ambience, the food and everything that your eyes can see shout, “American” in every way.
I have been at Route 04 many times, in fact we have actually conducted a lot of Cupid speaks brainstorming sessions there but this time we were actually there for a tasting session. If you know me, you would know what was I judging their food on, “Pasta” and but there was big table laid in front for the tasting session.
Décor: Impressive l Creative l American
Ambience: Cool and casual
Food: You need to read about that down
Mocktails: Amazing (like totally amazing)
Return Value: 90%
Money Value: 80%
About the food what we loved first was the presentation! For a person like me, I only put something that my eyes like in my plate. Everything presented there was 100% perfect in terms of presentation. That is something that creates a wow factor to someone who loves food. I liked the starters a lot. They were light and all served CRISPY!
I liked the Pasta, (Penne Arabiata). Served hot! One problem that I often find in pastas at places is that they do not put adequate salt (not according to my taste atleast). Finally, at Route 04 the pasta was something that I liked. Coming to something, we actually talked a lot about; the pizzas that were served. We had ordered for a vegie pizza and we saw a big (really big) pizza plate put forth us. It was crisp and thin crust, like really thin. (during the food review, we actually ate the pizza late and so it had gotten soggy but I regularly dine at Route 04 and know that they serve a crisp Pizza)
The pizza was big. Considering that I have a rat’s appetite, it was big for me and my friend. We actually suggested them to actually have a regular and a large size Pizza in their menu. We also then got to know that they had a unique way of serving pizzas (you can use this if you go there with friends) You can order two half pizzas (a veg and a non-veg) and get them on the same platter, as one. So you actually get two tastes on one. This is something that you can try out (save money!)
Recommendation: Must Go
Expected Damages: Rs 1500 for two