- Stay Way From A Kid BoyfriendPosted 590 days ago
- Pleasing Your Girlfriend Isn’t SimplePosted 595 days ago
- The Masala Bhangra WorkoutPosted 596 days ago
- As Kim Takes Off Her Ring: Kim Kardashian DivorcePosted 596 days ago
- Love Chemistry And Those Little Reactions Book GiveawayPosted 598 days ago
- The Delhi Bloggers Meet Organised By Cupid SpeaksPosted 604 days ago
- The Entrepreneurship KeedaPosted 608 days ago
- The Suicide Banker Free Copies ContestPosted 609 days ago
- The King Of Controversies Is BACK: Bigg Boss 5Posted 615 days ago
- Wish Amitabh Bachchan Happy BirthdayPosted 617 days ago
The Entrepreneurship Keeda
This seems to be a new bug that has bitten many including me; the entrepreneurship keeda. Yes, you heard it right, the keeda that is turning more and more of us an entrepreneurs.
While I do understand that employing is also a necessity I feel that this spur of entrepreneurship is taking the young generation on a road to success. Entrepreneurship might have different meanings to different people but the way that it has come up there is a change in the psychologies of students. This growing change in their mind sets has not only made them concentrate in more productive ventures but also go more innovative.
I have been interacting with a lot of students these days and I have come up with a conclusion that they have brilliant ideas having potentials of making big if given the right direction. From Fashion to music to e ventures are what these students are taking up. I was moreover delighted to see how students had the genius to turn everything possible into a Business plan.
I don’t know of what works at the end because a lot of factors count in bringing up a start-up from scratch. Everything from financial resources to moral support is something that is extremely crucial in the initial days. So leaving alone these factors because we don’t know the details of it, I loved to see the enthusiasm that these students have.
I see a lot of friends and juniors running Fashion Brands and stores only via Facebook and making handsome sales. They are very innovative in their own way and all of them doing the same have something unique to offer in terms of appeal and value. What is good to notice is not the revenue generation but the fact that many girls using the same model tend to do something different and innovative with it.
A lot of people are into music production and also blog as Pro’s (yes blogging for some is a big business). This turn that the generation has taken is certainly a welcome change. I would love to hear and know of more interesting concepts.
I you have something to say or tell me about something interesting tell me using the Contact Page and we shall have a talk about it.