- Stay Way From A Kid BoyfriendPosted 590 days ago
- Pleasing Your Girlfriend Isn’t SimplePosted 595 days ago
- The Masala Bhangra WorkoutPosted 595 days ago
- As Kim Takes Off Her Ring: Kim Kardashian DivorcePosted 596 days ago
- Love Chemistry And Those Little Reactions Book GiveawayPosted 598 days ago
- The Delhi Bloggers Meet Organised By Cupid SpeaksPosted 604 days ago
- The Entrepreneurship KeedaPosted 607 days ago
- The Suicide Banker Free Copies ContestPosted 609 days ago
- The King Of Controversies Is BACK: Bigg Boss 5Posted 615 days ago
- Wish Amitabh Bachchan Happy BirthdayPosted 616 days ago
Winter Shopping At Dirt Cheap Prices
Winter season is synonymous with coats, mufflers, caps, pullovers and sweatshirts. If the style magazines had their way, one would have to dress in a-la Sonam Kapoor style, top to toe in brands. Plus, the added woes of ATM bills our dads would have to pay. Constant tips and suggestions of clubbing high heel boots with long coats sounds and looks great but only on the glossy magazine covers.
So what should one do if they can’t afford designer labels? Or if one doesn’t have Bill Gates as their dad? Look like a fashion victim? Dress to make the fashion police go on a high alert? NO. You should actually head straight to the street markets (read as Sarojini Nagar and Janpath) in Delhi and get yourself a dream wardrobe.
Sarojini Nagar is one name that pops up every time you talk about fashion, whether winter or summer. If you are a regular shopping junkie then you know what I am talking about. The market is lined with coats, pullovers, sweatshirts in various colours, styles and patterns. What’s more, you can try them on and haggle with to bring the price down by a few hundreds.
What’s ironic about this place is that the same coat which you might have seen hanging at a designer label’s outlet ironed, dry cleaned and neatly arranged on a hanger will be available at the street shops here.
Janpath is also not far behind. The streets are lined with winter goodies. Stylish, colourful and great looking pullovers, jackets and woollen kurtis greet you as you enter. Your bargaining skills will be put to a test and you will have to work a bit hard to make a deal!
Moreover, the winters are here to stay for a while. So don’t wait any longer and head